Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
- At least 5 years in development;
- Angular 5+;
- Experience with NgRx (and it's latest sub-modules);
- Good understanding of Observables;
- Good understanding of RxJs is a must;
- Experience with building a SPA from the ground;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Teamwork with remote Product Owner;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on the go;
- Following any commitments were given;
- Mentoring skills;
- Ability to set up and follow the processes;
- Agility in the working approach.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Ionic - a huge plus;
- Experience in API development (backend) ;
- Experience with analytics setup.
- Building from zero the product(s);
- Architecture design and review;
- Planning, estimation.
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
The project will be related to " time-and-attendance", i.e. how can we track employ time at work.