We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join the AMC Bridge Marketing & PR team. You will play a key role in creating new content to promote the AMC Bridge expertise and services. You will also coordinate with the team of technical writers, proofreaders, and designers to create and implement innovative content strategies and campaigns as well as provide the team with marketing and sales material.
- Experience in creating business-oriented, technical, and marketing content.
- Upper-Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English.
EDUCATION: MS/BS in Public Relations, Marketing, Economics, Journalism, or related fields.
- Proven work experience as a copywriter or a related role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and content strategies
- Ability to prioritize and organize several concurrent projects under pressure
- Strong social and communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Web Traffic Metrics
- Attention to details
- Good organizational and time-management skills
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- IT copywriting experience
- Basic HTML and Web Publishing knowledge
- Prepare comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals
- Plan, create, and oversee the content production of sales and marketing materials according to the international standards
- Create content, such as press releases, Web pages, email newsletters, landing pages, whitepapers, product releases, case studies etc.
- Create and manage media plan
- Monitor, track, and document the content results as well as analyze data, returns, and responses
- Research the markets and industries to compare strategies
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts for assets
- Control the proofreading of the technical materials and its quality
- Prepare the monthly newsletter, manage its distribution, and measure the newsletter success
- Optimize the SMM strategy
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad