Опубликовано 1 день назад
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
This position is for a Marketing Copywriter who will join AMC Bridge 'Marketing & PR' team. The individual will play a key role in creating new content aiming to promote AMC Bridge expertise and services as well as coordinate with the team of technical writers, proofreaders and designers to create and implement innovative content strategies and campaigns as well as support the team with marketing and sales material.
- Experience in creating business oriented technical and marketing content.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
EDUCATION: Higher education in field of: Public Relations, Marketing, Economics, Journalism or related fields.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and content strategies
- Capacity to prioritize, and organize number of concurrent projects under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Attention to details
- Good organizational and time-management skills
As a Plus:
- IT related copywriting experience
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Prepare comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals
- Plan, create, and oversee the content production of all sales and marketing materials in accordance with international standards
- Create content: press releases, web site pages, email newsletters, landing pages, whitepapers, product releases, case studies etc.
- Create and manage media plan
- Monitor, track and document content results; analyze data/returns/responses
- Research markets and industries to compare strategies
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts for assets
- Manage technical materials proofreading and provide quality control
- Prepare monthly newsletter, manage distribution and success measurement
- Optimizing SMM strategy.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad