Middle .Net Full Stack Developer
IT - разработка ПО
Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is currently seeking a .Net Support Developer whose main mission will be to assure Level 3 Technical support for the company's corporate applications. You will join our support team in Kyiv, working closely with the Development team and with our NCSA team. You will be part of a multinational team, working on innovative global solutions, best suited to Ubisoft business needs, for various departments: HR, Cost Control, Marketing, Production or Projects.
- Ensure 3rd level support for Ubisoft's internal Business applications
- Provide technical assistance for support requests
- Identify long-term solutions, propose and suggest the most suitable alternatives
- Have good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications.
- Acquire good level of understanding of the business processes
- Work closely with project team's developers and administrators
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Develop and implement system enhancements based on the functional specifications and technical analysis
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 1-2 years' working experience on .NET
- Good knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good command of English
Will be a plus:
- Autonomous and innovative
- Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking, team player and innovative
- Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, free access to relaxing and fitness room. But most of all, we guarantee you'll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
What we offer:
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad to meet your colleagues from other studios or to participate in international conferences;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses.