AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized through long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
A project for a leading provider of construction process management software. A Web platform based on microservices architecture for online bidding and documentation management. It allows managing construction documentation from design to construction. As a member of our team, you will apply your skills in building web applications in Java as well as using Spring Boot, REST, Hibernate and Tomcat.
5 years of software development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Expertise in Java software development
- Strong experience in JPA and REST
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is an asset
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Intermediate oral and written English or higher
- Build web applications using Spring Boot, JPA, and REST
- Develop and document server-side business logic
- Write test criteria and implement unit tests
- Work with our engineering team to deploy services on AWS
- Attend daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad