Опубликовано 17 часов назад
Senior Mac OS Developer
We are looking for a Senior Mac OS Developer
- Understanding of MS RDP protocol specs - specifically how & when Dynamic Virtual Channels are loaded/ unloaded, with respect to multiple connections to different servers, as well as multiple connections to single machines.
- Implementing VC protocol spec with respect to the state machine sequence.
- Proficiency with C & Objective C, including closures & GCD dispatches - Understanding of data memory layout ( for e.g. padding, offsets ) etc. Good debugging skills, for e.g. finding memory leaks or threading issues.
- Understanding RAIL/ non RAIL bits ( no extra server side UI can be shown in case of RAIL implementation ).
- Understanding of Sandbox intents, and runtime permission APIs ( e.g. for accessing Mic & Webcam ).
- Instrumenting CPU utilization, latency & BW usage.
- Understanding of FreeRDP codebase a plus.
- Very good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Send your Resume / CV to Отправить резюме
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley in California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on new technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing and others. We are constantly building the team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects.
Codeminders is not your typical outsourcing company. Our clients pick us primarily because we take upon the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Individual approach to salary based on qualifications and interview results
- Great opportunities of professional growth
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business trips to the US and Europe
- Modern and comfortable office in Kiev within walking distance from "Lybedskaja" subway station
- Great benefits package including training opportunities
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours
- You may work from home one day per week
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
- Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices