Опубликовано 3 дня назад
ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Team Leader in our Kyiv office.
- Manage the operational team and its workload on a daily basis;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Monitor tasks and workflow to ensure that operational team priorities and products are met;
- Provide task-related guidance and direction to the team;
- Assist Director Operations with daily assessing planning and scheduling of workflow;
- Organize and ensure back-ups preparation within an account when it is required;
- Perform trend analysis and initiate optimization and efficiency within an account;
- Control timely update of all documentation on an account, if necessary;
- Perform semi-annual periodical employee performance reviews.
- Work experience 1+ year;
- Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of written and spoken English;
- Advanced MS Excel;
- Attentive to details;
- Result oriented;
- High level of proactive thinking;
- High interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Logistics knowledge (will be a plus).
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
- Internal and external training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV.