Java Software Engineer
Product costing software that provides access to the cost and manufacturing data. Project leads, managers and key stake holders along with traditional users have intuitive, self-service access to product cost information to track progress of cost management initiatives and enable decisions based on reliable and detailed product cost data.
2+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Expertise in Java programming
- Experience with Java Swing
- Expertise in database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL. etc.
- Experience refactoring and redesigning products to be more usable, scalable, secure and performant
- Experience with one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate is a plus
- Intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Work on the full product lifecycle, from planning to deployment
- Design, development and support of Java-based desktop application
- Conduct unit tests
- Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Communicate with the Project Management to provide updates on workloads and timescales
- Work towards and achieve all given deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad