Senior Java Engineer (IRC67483)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior Java Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Internationally leading Fintech company and independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland with highly qualified domain and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than hundred financial institutions. With its core and digital banking software, and its international network of BPO centers, the Client brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- 3+ years of experience as backend/web API Java developer
- Experience with microservices stacks (spring boot)
- Experience with server-side REST API endpoint development in java
- Knowledge of REST API testing strategies/frameworks (e.g. REST assured, etc.)
- Nice to have experience with formal API specification tools (Swagger, RAML, OpenAPI)
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge about CI/CD
- Ability to communicate and consult on technical issues
- Good communicator
- Excellent English skills
- Challenge our approach with external know-how
- Identify decisions, develop options, bring about decisions, document outcome
- Identify library developments, implement libraries
- Liaise with other projects
- Develop and maintain proprietary software in a validated state as defined by Good Development Practices as defined by the organization.