К сожалению, данная вакансия устарела или приостановлена работодателем и сейчас недоступна
Product Manager Cardio
Bayer, a leading multinational company, is opening а position of
Product Manager Cardio
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Regular analysis of marketing information; identification of customers'/consumers' needs; insights generation, evaluation of possibilities on product development.
- Development (or/and adjustment to local specifics) and implementation of product growth strategies; creation of long- and short-term promotional plans and products' P&I budgets.
- Ensure reasonable understanding of the markets needs and competitive intelligence. Ensure the activation and follow-up of competitive intelligence and establish measures to takeover and defend the objectives of the brands of respective portfolio when needed.
- Setting tasks and objectives on product promotion to external executors and Sales department; providing of complete and sufficient information needed for successful performance of assigned task.
- Performing of intermediate and final control of marketing activities on products acceptance, inc. third-party services quality evaluation, cost effectiveness and Sales department product knowledge.
- Thought Leaders Management.
- Reporting of any safety and/or quality information related to Bayer medical products to Pharmacovigilance Country Head and/or Local Quality Representative (LQR).
- Assess potential launches which suit to portfolio and ensure launch readiness.
- Education: Medical or Pharmaceutical University degree; Marketing or General Management courses.
- Experience: Successful experience with similar position, including experience of marketing-mix management / coordination.
- Knowledge: Knowledge and solid understanding of development of respective market strategies and success factors as well as drivers and barriers. Knowledge of Marketing Communications.
- Capabilities: Very good practical and theoretical background in advanced management and planning skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate cross-functional tasks.
- Convincing and sensitive in relationship to internal and external partners.expirience in project managment and situational leadership.
- Ability to work independent, self-initiative taking, reliable, resilient and flexible.
- Other skills:fluent English (minimum level of language proficiency - pre intermediate),advanced PC user experience with external databases, driving experience and valid driving license (2+ years)
- Individual features: enthusiastic and self-motivated, readiness to bare extended responsibilities, well organized and structured, creative and result-oriented.
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV to e-mail: Отправить резюме
Пожаловаться на вакансию
© rabota.uaПолная версия сайта