You have a strong connection to the IKEA vision, the IKEA values and have an interest in home furnishing and people's everyday life at home. You are open to and able to work in a fast-paced retail environment, eager to deliver results and hungry for knowledge and growth for your skills using them for developing IKEA business and yourself.
About the job
Your job is to ensure a high quality accounting & reporting in compliance with company's internal and local GAAP, and being a pro-active business partner who supports the relevant stakeholders in reaching their objectives.
About the assignment
You will be part of the accounting team and you will:
- maintain accurate, complete and timely bookkeeping operations;
- be responsible for bank payments preparation and execution, bank statement posting, working with client-bank system;
- be in charge of account payables accounting (local and foreign suppliers of services, materials and goods including posting of customs declarations on import), posting and formation of inventory value in accordance with the principles of local accounting and IFRS, conducting all expense accruals and postings according to local, IFRS accounting principles and legislation rules;
- perform IC reconciliations between counterparts (both account receivables and account payables);
- perform fixed assets and low value assets accounting and postings according to local accounting, tax rules and IFRS;
- participate in inventory stock counts, booking the stock count differences in the accounting system properly and in line with the local and corporate requirements and procedures;
- be responsible for proper registration of VAT incoming and out coming invoices in M.e.doc and ERP system, VAT accounting (both VAT obligations and VAT credit), participation in preparation of monthly VAT declaration;
- deliver accurate information for financial, tax and statutory reporting purposes;
- participate on monthly and yearly closing procedures in ERP (depreciation, IC reconciliation, deferred charges, provisions and accruals, tax reconciliations) and ensuring adherence with the monthly and yearly accounting reporting cycles.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in accounting;
- University degree (accounting / finance);
- Experience in working with a diverse team;
- Experience working with ERP systems will be a plus (Navision, SAP, other systems), 1C and M.e.doc;
- Ability to read and communicate in English;
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written)
The IKEA Group is a leading home furnishing retailer. We are a values driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We have 355 IKEA stores in 29 countries. Join us and discover exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.