ARENSIA Exploratory Medicine is a German clinical research company with its own network of state-of-the-art Exploratory Medicine Units with full Phase I/II infrastructure. https://www.arensia-em.com/
ARENSIA is looking for a:
Finance Manager/ Senior Accountant
Main purpose of the role:
to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting data and provide management with the financial information required to make informed decisions by using standard accounting software.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping, including reconciliation of accounts and preparative activities for annual accounting operations
- Manage all aspects of A/R and A/P
- Accounts Payable will encompass the processing of all accounts payable transactions including bills, credit card charges and invoicing client bills, ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification
- Accounts Receivable will encompass the accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day's transaction
- Handle all payroll information
- Check of travel expenses and out-of-pocket expenses
- Preparation of preliminary VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports
- Budget execution and planning of expenditure
- Maintenance of cash ledger
- Electronic funds transfer
- Supply data for the generation of financial reports upon request
- University degree in Audit/Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years of previous experience as Accountant or Financial Manager
- MS Office, Excel, 1С expertise 1С 8.2 (8.3), SAP (desirable but not mandatory)
- Strong quality orientation including the ability to focus on details
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a mandatory requirement
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We guarantee confidentiality to all applicants.