Strong Middle Java Developer (IRC65765)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Strong Middle Java Developer to join its Kyiv office.
We are looking for Middle Java Developer who can join the team.
The project is the new product development effort to modernize, maintain and innovate on the banking SaaS platform.
The modernization is done using micro services architecture and single page user interface platform with automation enabled DevOps delivery model
Restful APIs using Java, Spring - microservices, ReactJS/Redux - UI, puppet, docker, CI/CD using jenkins for DevOps delivery.
Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain. Сlient platform combines market-proven payments and cash management with customer experience and engagement capabilities that banks can use to manage their own branding, segmentation, and integration with related applications.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- 3-4 years of experience in developing enterprise applications with Java.
- Experience with RESTful Web-services, experience with SOAP Web-services will be a plus
- Extensive real-world work experience in server-side Java development and/or Structured Framework experience (Spring MVC, JDBC, JSP,etc.)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and development experience in Oracle or similar enterprise database.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, XPath, XML schema a plus.
- Expertise in a testing framework (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, Mockito)
- Extensive experience in Tomcat, Weblogic or similar enterprise application server
- Experience working with agile scrum-based development methodology
- Knowledge of container/container orchestration technologies like Docker, kubernetes is a huge plus
- Will be involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support; work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized by clients and internal staff.
- Designing and developing java based software solutions utilizing agile methodologies.
- Work closely with other members of the project team including Business Analysts, QA and stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude for learning and implementing emerging technologies.
- Good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and self-directing with the ability to identify priorities and perform in an orderly fashion to achieve desired results