Опубликовано 4 дня назад
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts , a leader in the global hospitality industry, with a distinctive collection and a worldwide reputation for excellence. Fairmont offers guests an extraordinary place that is created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location. We are pleased to announce the opening of Director of Human Resources vacant position in Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv.
An exciting future awaits!
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Human Resources for Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv, you would be responsible for directing and administering the Human Resources function in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Implement and develop hotel strategy, including but not limited to, coaching and counseling, recruitment, investigations, engagement, training, on-boarding, benefits and hiring and retaining the best employees;
- Develop reward and recognition programs and training strategies;
- Evaluate termination process including any needed termination forms and conducting exit interviews;
- Ensure Workforce processes and reporting are implemented and adhered to;
- Monitor Workman's Compensation claims;
- Ensure compliance with all HR and related operating procedures;
- Plan, organize, and control employee related activities;
- Monitor performance evaluation program and revise as necessary;
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures;
- Adhere to budget set for department, track expenses, explain any variances;
- Participate and attend Planning Committee Meetings.
Main requirements are:
- Previous knowledge and experience in Ukraine and a strong understanding of local market employment conditions;
- 5 years experience as a Director of Human Resources;
- Ability to build strong relationships, interact and influence others at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to gauge talent and a candidate's potential fit within in the company culture an asset;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Hotel operation background / experience preferred;
- Passion and strong will in development of long-term career;
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well;
- Excellent communication skills both in Ukrainian & English.
- International hotel chain working experience;
- Full day job with 8 hours working day;
- Meals at staff restaurant and uniform provided by the hotel;
- Positive working atmosphere;
- Hotel location: Poshtova Ploshcha metro station.
You are Welcome:
- To contact us
- To send us Your CV with picture
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, every day is as unique as our properties. Nothing is routine. Each sunrise brings endless possibilities to create memories. Not only for guests, but also for our employees. Discover how extraordinary a Fairmont day can be.