IT Project Manager
We are an independent team focused on design and development of web & mobile products for startups. We focus on quality and cutting-edge technologies in order to provide our customers with the best service. We help them to build profitable businesses with web and mobile applications created by our skillful team.
Check out portfolio - dribbble.com/eleken
Qualifications for this position include:
- CRUCIAL: at least 9 months in oursource projects as IT Project manager/Scrum manager
- 1,5+ years in IT project management
- English fluency is essential (everyday oral and written communication with clients)
- Deep knowledge of IT technologies related to web and mobile projects and products
- Project documentation knowledge and understanding
- Understanding of the server side
- Understanding (in detail) the interaction of the backend front, API
- Experience of implementation or working with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
A great plus - understanding the principle of working with frameworks and experience in designing interfaces.
What we offer:
- Working with a team of dedicated specialist loving their work and company;
- Western clients management experience;
- Career advancement, personal growth, and personal self-fulfillment;
- Comfortable and modern office;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Compensation for professional events participation;
- Flexible working schedule;
and of course being a member of one of the fast-growing app and web development companies.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Management of medium or scale software projects.
- Communication with English-speaking clients
- Working with developers+designers teams