Deloitte is seeking an Designer to join our Brand & Business Development, within the Internal Client Services Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Corporate marketing materials design according to brand guidelines (publications, roll-ups, advertising, greeting cards, etc.)
- Creation of internal campaign design concepts (e-mails, wallpapers, posters, flash banners, etc).
- Formatting of proposals and other client deliverable documents (Adobe InDesign, MS PowerPoint 2010).
- Internal brand promotion (trainings, presentations, posters, etc.).
To be considered you should possess:
- Excellent knowledge of design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Skills of After Effects or Flash as a plus
- Advanced MS PowerPoint 2010 user skills
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Higher education
- Good communication skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English (written and oral)
- Ability to concentrate quickly, prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Attention to details while working fast in order to meet deadlines
- Positive thinking, eager to learn, team player
- Insurance coverage: life, health and travel
- Fair remuneration
- Exciting work in a "Google" type office environment
- Superb career growth opportunities
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.