Mobile Team Lead for Mercedes Pay
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Mobile Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Based in Luxembourg, our client Mercedes pay S.A. (https://mercedes-pay.com/) is an e-money institution in the field of mobile/online payments. As part of the Daimler Group, it is a fundamental component of Daimler's mobility and digitalization strategy. Our ambition is to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with its digital payment solutions.
Become a part of an Agile team delivering a digital payment platform for POS payment, online payment, voucher & loyalty components, customer identification, strong factor authentication to serve a large array of business cases based on modern web, mobile and server side technologies.
As a Mobile Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Leading development and people management for team of 5-6 members iOS, Android and QA engineers
- Defining the technology frameworks for mobile development on iOS and Android
- Hiring and retaining top mobile talent
- Collaborating with PM and UX teams on product roadmap
- Delivering high quality products that use appropriate design patterns and are future proofed
- Delivering code that is well tested and developed according to DoD and meets performance KPIs
- Staying on top of the latest developments in mobile frameworks and utilizing them in our products as appropriate
- 5+ years professional software development experience on the iOS platform
- 2+ years professional software development experience on the Android platform
- Expertise in Objective-C, Swift, and Java, Kotlin
- Experience building/shipping/maintaining multiple commercial iOS/Android applications
- Deep understanding of REST API design
- Strong testing practices (Apium is a big plus )
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Designing software in an agile manner, but maintaining a focus on future enhancements
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as tech lead of mobile development team
- BS in EE or CS
What's in it for you?
- Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
- Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- Opportunity and assist to grow
- Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
- Paid afterhours for volunteers
- Trainings and conferences
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Fruits and snacks in office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме