Business Development Manager (Hunter)
The Role of Business Development Manager (BDM):
Every business executive in the world will tell you that you cannot make it to the top of the business echelon without understanding the buying psychology of prospects and clients, the value of your company's services, and most importantly how to sell this value to your customers. Sales is indisputably the most sought-after skill that a business executive can bring to any organization, and having sales skills makes you marketable to any company in any industry so long as you know how to approach it professionally and with discipline.
The role of the Business Development Manager (Hunter) involves learning how to engage with new prospects in order to generate an initial scheduled sales call with our United States based Solutions Architect (Farmer), discuss our value proposition and ultimately drive new sales revenue. With a formulaic approach, a Business Development Manager will learn how to identify which potential companies are the best targets for our business, how to find decision-makers (Campaigns) within those companies, and how to make contact with those decision-makers in a professional, respectful, yet disciplined approach which will result in an initial schedule sales call and future revenue.
Job Requirements - (Hunter) BDM:
- Developing and maintaining at least 1800 qualified prospect (Campaigns) within six months of engagement
- Scheduling phone appointments between prospects, yourself and your US based colleague
- Pursuing new business opportunities primarily through research, cold calling, referrals, networking and the expansion of existing accounts established
- The ability to make at least 100 telephone sales calls per week
- The ability to schedule at least two sales call per week
- Working a sales process designed specifically for the cloud solutions industry
- The ability to partner with and work closely with your United States based manager
- Working with the ZOHO Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database in order to maintain notes and scheduled reach-outs with prospects and existing clients
- Teamwork with other Sales associates both in Lviv and the US
- A deep understanding of the entire sales cycle
- The understanding, dedication and trust of the company's sales methodology
- A basic level of technical acumen
- A basic ability to "connect" with prospects and clients
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.