Frontend "Pixel Perfect" Developer (remote)
Please apply here: https://colorelephant.recruitee.com/o/remote-frontend-pixel-perfect-developer
We are looking to hire a Frontend Developer with a focus on building pixel-perfect interfaces to join our remote team. You will join a growing company with presence in Europe and the US who has worked with leading brands such as BMW, Microsoft or L'Oreal. We are not necessarily looking for React/Vue/etc (although welcome, if you are) pro's here - just someone with very good skills in taking a design (psd, sketch) and making it a beautiful piece. You don't need to know a lot, but you need to be very good at this core task. You are someone who likes challenges everyday and who ships clean, re-usable code. This is only a good opportunity for you if you like to grow and help build great products by providing input.
- Strong experience with taking designs and producing pixel perfect code;
- Command of HTML5, CSS3, pre-processors (namely LESS);
- Ability to have a basic understanding of Ajax requests, JSON format;
- A great team player that can coordinate and works well with other developers (you will need to sync with backend and other frontend developers)
- Ready to work from anywhere 8h/day.
- Someone focused and hard working.
- Strong ethics sense
- Someone with passion that contributes with their own suggestions and doesn't just program (this is important)
- Analytical Skills
- Writes clean, expandable code
- Fluent in English
- Motivate and energetic - willing to take the career to the next level;
- .git is not a strange thing for you
- Experience with code optimization and performance improvements;
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code