Test Engineer (Gambling Solution)
We welcome a Test Engineer to join our friendly team.
The customer is the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. Its integrated portfolio of technology, products, and services, including its best-in-class content, is shaping the future of the gaming industry by delivering the innovations that players want. Sigma Software, as a development partner, works with the customer more than 10 years and takes part in a lot of projects, opportunities, and R&D.
As a Test Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for integration testing of a set of products delivered to a specific customer, which means functional, regression, UI/UX, load, and performance testing
- Write test plans from the requirements, specifications, or interviews
- Create and perform test cases through manual and automatic processes (nice to have)
- Analyze test results and report them using Atlassian Jira issue tracking system
What we expect from you:
- Experience in manual regression, compatibility, Black Box, and smoke testing
- Knowledge and expertise with test case definitions and software debugging capabilities
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Work experience in performance, White Box, integration, unit, and automated testing
- Experience in creation of test documentation - test plan, test run report, etc.
- Attention to details
- Quick learner
- Capacity to organize activities and lead a team