IT Operations Engineer
Playtika is a leading company in the social gaming area, using the cutting edge technologies for supporting high-traffic and advanced-infrastructure and applications.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be in charge of managing applications and infrastructure in production, take overall responsibility for the quality of the services that the company provides.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, we mainly use:
Docker, Kubernetes, microservices architecture, Java, ELK stack, Jenkins, TeamCity, RedisLabs, Couchbase, Aerospike, MariaDB, MemSQL, Bitbucket, F5 load balancer. Infrastructure: private cloud, own datacenters.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Managing changes in production;
- Overall responsibility for production change management process;
- Being part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve the quality of service;
- Providing solutions and support for critical IT environment.
- At least 1-3 years' experience in Linux/Unix administration;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Docker and docker orchestration system Kubernetes;
- MySQL/MySQL forks, Couchbase, Aerospike (or other NoSQL solutions);
- Must have a written & verbal English and demonstrated an ability to collaborate across teams and organizations;
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve technical skills.
We offer to all our employees:
- Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city;
- Annual salary review and performance bonus;
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave;
- Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner);
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel);
- Professional trainings and conferences;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- Help and support if you from other cities;
- Exciting company and team events
Visit our page and feel us here - www.facebook.com/playtikaua.