Middle Java Developer (Gambling Solution)
We welcome a Middle Java Developer to join our friendly team.
Our customer is one of the biggest suppliers of gambling software and hardware in the world.
For this customer, Sigma Software team develops various casino games based on customers' platforms: slots, video pokers, scratch, and table games.
- Development of new solutions
- Development something from scratch or reuse something already developed and fit in the new solution
- Development of custom adapters between our customer's system and 3rd party software
- Good knowledge of Unix environments (Red-Hat 6 and 7)
- Experience with scripting languages to interact with OS and monitor applications' behavior
- Solid knowledge of JAVA and J2E sufficient to understand applications' behavior and troubleshoot eventual problems
- Good knowledge of JBoss Application Container (since all applications run on JBoss EAP 6.4)
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database
- Basic knowledge of WebLogic Application Container
- Basic knowledge of the following standards: HTTP, RMI, Web Services, REST services, JMS
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of performance testing (HP LoadRunner and JMeter)