Опубликовано 5 дней назад
Full Stack Java Developer (Swing) for Infosuite
On behalf of InfoSuite A/S, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Full Stack Java developer with Swing UI experience to join Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
InfoSuite A/S (http://www.infosuite.com) develops, sells and implements Business Intelligence and Budgeting solutions for medium-sized companies in Denmark as well as internationally. InfoSuite headquarter is placed in Denmark. For more than 25 years, InfoSuite has delivered intelligent information for several thousand daily users. Our customers operate within a number of industries such as retail, distribution, manufacturing, utility, insurance and service.
This job you offers you an exciting opportunity to be able to participate in doing a transition from a Swing Java based desktop application to a web based frontend of the InfoSuite product. As this transition is in its early days, you will be able to learn web frontend development together with other equal developers, who is also on this journey. Main responsibility will be to work on the tasks covering the entire tech stack, with UI implementation done mainly in Swing based desktop application. You will be responsible for the design and development of whole business cases allowing you to work in all layers of the InfoSuite product tech stack. Having experience with the Java Swing UI framework or similar is therefore essential, but knowledge about and desire to transition to the web UI tech stack is also important, for becoming a long-term team member. Server side we're also in a transition from a custom servlet based architecture to a Spring Boot based application architecture, so you will be working with these technologies as well.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of a strong, stable and highly skilled team of eight passionate developers, testers and project managers located in Denmark, Kiev and Kharkov offices. A team that develops a business intelligence platform, with responsibilities covering all application layers, from database to frontend, using a wide spanning tech stack.
· Architect, design and implement Swing based frontend to support business cases
· Implement and extend already existing web code
· Participate in code reviews as both reviewer and reviewee
· Be business oriented and be able to mitigate understanding of business requirements
· Significant experience with the Java and desktop application development
· Specifically experience with the Swing, AWT, SWT or similar framework
· Experience with consuming REST and REST-like APIs
· Experience with development in and for distributed and multithreaded application environments
· Strong analytic skills and ability to think express and discuss ideas at high level
· Experience with Gradle and CI setups, preferably Jenkins
· Experience with relational DB modelling and SQL (MySQL, MSSQL, DB2, Oracle)
· Strong English skills, both spoken and written
· Academic IT education on at least bachelor level in Computer Science or Engineering
· Familiarity with agile development frameworks
· Strong interest in new technologies is a prerequisite for this position
· Fundamental understanding of Business Intelligence domain
· Familiarity with web development using React or JQuery
· Familiarity with web tech stack and build/deployment process using WebPack
· Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
· Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
· Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
· Being innovative in his/her work
· Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest trends and technological directions in general
· Documenting own code and general functionality
What is in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
- Salary that matches qualifications
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!