Full-Stack Java Developer
Our mission is to assist clients worldwide with digital transformation of their businesses by providing the most innovative, efficient and value-added solutions and services.
We are a 60-people company with a development office in Lviv and team members working remotely from Kyiv, Ternopil, Ukraine. We are global thinkers and location is not a limitation, you may work remotely.
We have a business plan of growing fast, that is why joining us now will open great career opportunities in front of you.
Our customer is a product and services company that helps organizations Digitally Transform and Modernize their business operations. They help customers reduce operating cost, improve their agility, provide better customer service and promote better decision making across their enterprise.
- Preferable technology knowledge and expertise: Web-Services based applications for application servers IBM WebSphere Application Server, SQL and RDBMS (Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2)
- Intermediate + verbal and written English skills
- Able to effectively multi-task and adjust to a deadline- and goal-driven environment
- Ability to work with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds
- Hands-on experience with IBM FileNet P8
- Knowledge in IBM Case Manager is preferred
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- The possibility of remote work (20% of working time)
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- Sick leave days compensation
- Access to free football and volleyball fields once a week (in Lviv)
- Partial gym pass compensation)
- Free English classes (in Lviv)
- Ongoing workshops on business-related topics (in Lviv)
- Fully equipped the office with parking (in Lviv)
- Fresh sweets and fruits every day in the office (in Lviv)