Manager, Audit Assistance, Deal Advisory
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have over 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. Currently we are looking for Manager willing to take responsibility for Audit Assistance projects in Deal Advisory and join our friendly team.
Participation in the following assignments:
Reviewing Audit Clients' cash flows (DCF models);
- Calculation of different types of discount rates (including WACC);
- Dealing / communicating with the Audit Team, Audit Clients' Management and personnel and the Appraiser;
- Reviewing Appraiser reports;
- Preparing cross-check of Audit Clients' DCF models;
- Preparing deliverables (letters and memorandums) with results of the analysis;
- Supervising work of junior staff, coaching and mentoring; managing and control over a defined job section.
Please be ready to provide examples of strong analytical, report writing and project management skills, as well as independent thinking and decision making.
To fill in the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education, desirably in finance / economics;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in audit, consulting, accounting; Audit in BIG4 or other consulting companies;
- Experience of working with DCF models is a plus;
- Knowledge of financial accounting, good understanding of IFRS, US GAAP, Ukrainian accounting standards Knowledge of general requirements of the following IFRS standards: IFRS 1, IFRS 3, IAS 36, IAS 39;
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills.
The role enables to:
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Audit Assistance engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture, work with professional team;
- Opportunity to professionally develop through participation in different types of technical and soft skill trainings;
- Opportunity to work and grow in a people driven organization.