Our mission is to assist clients worldwide with digital transformation of their businesses by providing the most innovative, efficient and value-added solutions and services.
We are a 50-people company with a development office in Lviv and team members working remotely from Kyiv, Ternopil, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt. We are global thinkers and location is not a limitation, you may work remotely.
We have a business plan of growing fast, that is why joining us now will open great career opportunities in front of you.
About the Project:
Our Clients is one of largest and most respected owned supplier of high quality, hire equipment with more than 170 branches across Australia and New Zealand.
We are going to create a scratch mobile application for client with the help of Xamarin Native technology.
- 1,5 + years of commercial experience in Xamarin.Native/Xamarin.Forms
- Experience in MVVM Frameworks: Prism, MVVMCross, MVVMLight (at least one of them)
- Strong knowledge of SQLite DB, Realm DB (both with ORM approach)
- Ability to create custom renderers (controls) due to UI requirements
- Good knowledge of REST API's, WebServices
- CI/CD: AppCenter/TeamCity/Jenkins (at least one of them)
- Unit/UI testing
- At least an Intermediate level of English
- 8 hours working day with flexible working hours
- The possibility of remote work (20% of working time)
- 20 working days of paid vacation compensation
- 5 fully paid sick leave days and 9 half-paid sick leave days compensation
- Access to free football and volleyball fields once a week (in Lviv)
- Partial gym pass compensation)
- Free English classes (in Lviv)
- Ongoing workshops on business-related topics (in Lviv)
- Fully equipped the office with parking (in Lviv)
- Fresh sweets and fruits every day in the office (in Lviv)