Dataweb Global Group is an international holding, that is one of the leaders in the product market: dedicated and cloud servers, colocation, CDN.
Since 2002, we have been working with the best to be the best.
We are chosen and trusted by companies that have high-loaded projects with a million attendance such as online cinemas, advertising networks, Fintech, SaaS-services, and file-sharing networks.
What we do to reach success:
- continue learning and exploring;
- Offer new solutions and increase the level of service to our customers;
- use high-class equipment;
- Place our services in premium-level data centers in Europe, USA, and Asia;
- we provide technical support 24/7 with the help of more than 40 highly skilled specialists;
- We provide a comprehensive solution for the implementation of online projects.
Our team is our pride. We are all different, but we have the same goal - to become number 1 in our area of the market. We are rapidly developing and are looking for a talented Product Manager.
You will be the best for us, if you have:
experience in the position of the Product manager from 2 years;
project management skills: organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage the project with high efficiency;
strong written and oral communication skills;
English - Upper-Intermediate;
experience leading others in resolving complex issues;
ability to anticipate customer needs;
demonstrated ability to identify and resolve process, technology, and people related issues;
sales experience in IT sphere (outsourcing, software development and etc.);
flexible in a fast-changing, dynamic, and demanding environment.
What we are offering:
- full-time work, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- comfortable office in Podil with unlimited tea, coffee, fruits, and other goodies;
- corporate English + external and internal trainings;
- social package including 28 days paid vacation, sick leave;
- attendance of top thematic conferences (Ukraine, Europe, USA, Asia);
- corporate lunches;
- own mini-library and game store;
- corporate events, team building and much more :)
What you will do:
collaborating with sales and marketing teams, and collaborate with software development team: team management;
developing and implementing sales, marketing strategy to existing services/products and new cross-device products;
collaborating with various teams in order to execute a strategy to drive repeat sales, building loyalty;
setup of a prospecting and lead generation processes;
pre-negotiations with potential partners in order to discover need of a particular merchant and offer an all-around solution that will bring the most value;
growth-hacking, keeping track of industry trends and possible expansion opportunities;
searching for new business partners who will allow extending a list of services provides;
crisis management and problem-solving.
Read this and it is about you? You would like to work and grow? Send your CV to our email: Отправить резюме. See you at the interview :)