Digital Services Engagement Manager (Norway/Sweden markets)
We are looking for social and creative team players with an innovative, business oriented and enterprising mindset. If you are not afraid to take on a challenge, we will provide the best possible support to make sure you will succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to play a key role in our professional and ambitious team and the challenge to accelerate growth within Europe.
Responsibilities for Digital Services Engagement Manager position will include (but are not limited to):
Holding end-to-end responsibility for the client relations including the following:
- Digital Services engagement development including but not limited to: Web and Mobile application development, Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects: chatbots, machine learning, deep learning, Big data and Analytics, etc.;
- Emerging technologies engagement development (VR, AR, Cognitive, RPA, IoT);
- E-commerce development projects (example: EPi Server);
- Digital Transformation projects and services development;
- Customer Experience consulting services;
- Cloud transformation services and projects;
- Mobility solutions development;
- Ensuring client satisfaction and managing client expectations;
- Promoting Infopulse positions inside the client organization to develop fruitful "win-win" cooperation between the companies;
- Processing all issues and escalations if any appear from the client's side;
- Managing financial part of cooperation (rates, contractual positions, costs, budgets, etc.);
- Control of contracting and invoicing processes;
- Responsibility for P&L in their accounts.
Active participation in pre-sales and business development activities:
- Managing bidding process in Digital Services;
- Participating in meetings and presentations to win new clients.
Performing supervision over projects and deliveries portfolio:
- Ensuring effectiveness of delivery process including proper usage of methodology and tools in the outsourcing team;
- Processing issues escalated by the team;
- Responsibility for proper reporting;
Managing outsourcing team:
- Responsibility for the delivery team staffing according to the client needs;
- Performing regular evaluation of the team members including salary revision;
- Ensuring people management and promotion from Infopulse.
Successful candidates should have the following required competencies / skills:
- Proven successful experience in managing teams of 30+ engineers in software and product development and consulting;
- Experience in E-commerce solutions development, integration and implementation is a great plus;
- Having adopted and being familiar with modern technologies and trends: Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Cloud Technologies, Data Analytics, Blockchain;
- Good understanding of project management and software development processes (including modern Agile approach), Enterprise Applications landscape, Digital transformation topics;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced leadership and people management abilities;
- Proactive, result oriented personality, ability to think "outside of the box";
- Strong commitment to producing business values for both Infopulse and the client;
- Fluent English;
Good Swedish/Norwegian would be a very big advantage.