QA Automation Trainee (Java, Groovy) (IRC66818)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a QA Automation Trainee (Java, Groovy) to join its Kyiv office.
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality and transparency into our software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence. At our project, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a start-up, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Good understanding of QA theory
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and web
- Basic understanding of automation
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Understanding of web UI and services automation testing.
- Experience with Python or any other programming languages
- Responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Work on problems in a number of areas, including caching optimizations.
- Build out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products and services
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Conduct research and create Proof of Concepts on new testing technologies/tools/concepts
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end to end automation solutions
- Develop and contribute to the automated testing efforts for the QA team
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues.