AMC Bridge is a leading provider of software development services in the areas of computer aided design, engineering, manufacturing and construction. Since 1999 we have been delivering solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, BIM and PLM applications. For last 15+ years we have participated in the development of commercial software products and custom solutions for the engineering markets based on the variety of platforms from desktop and web to mobile and clouds.
This position is for a HR specialist who will join AMC Bridge 'Human Resources' group. The individual will assist in various aspects of recruitment, HR and people management.
- Managing onboarding, adaptation and employee promotion processes
- Managing the training, team building and and sports activities inside the company
- Keep employees updated about topical company policies and programs
- Arranging trainings inside the company by request
- Providing the analytics and statistics on requests
- IT job market research
REQUIREMENTS TO A CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience in HR-generalist or related position
- General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- Excellent communicational skills
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- High level of MS Office knowledge
- Being a true team player
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location in the center of the city
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance