Strong Middle .NET Engineer
This is our company project that helps delivery management to automate their daily work with the customers. This also helps to generate necessary reports (annual Excel reports, trips, software expenses statistic etc.) and deals with the other company systems in operation.
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps;
- Testing frameworks: XUnit, Fluent Assertions;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence etc.
- Work closely with product manager and team to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full lifecycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Be responsible for the professional growth of your teammates;
- Propagate quality culture among colleagues.
- Knowledge of AZURE services;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design (IOC pattern);
- Profound knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL Server tools, TransactSQL Programming;
- Understanding of paradigms like SOLID, KISS, DRY and OOP patterns;
- Good understanding of Agile concepts and XP practices, ability to work in SCRUM team;
- Understanding the process of commercial software development, program life-cycle stages,