К сожалению, данная вакансия устарела или приостановлена работодателем и сейчас недоступна
- Sales support: training, coaching & technical support of market development and ground breaker trials
- Involved in KA (Key Account Technology Advisors) strategy
- Relationship & technical support with KA's
- Market needs assessment, product expertise & value demonstration
- Solutions provider
- Trial network design coordination and realization on a local basis (Trial Planning, Planting, Harvest).
- Take responsibility for the TD testing network in Grain Corn and Oilseed Rape
- Develop and demonstrate Feature/Advantages/Benefits for all products, technologies and systems to KA's. In charge of local adaptation of our portfolio in KA segment.
- In charge of technical support for selected KA's in their area and involved in strategic discussions.
- Utilize Internal IT tools and digital platforms to create and provide yield and other relevant data to Key account technical teams in a timely manner
- Establish and develop relationships with key technical experts of agricultural holdings
- University degree in agronomy and/or plant breeding, biotechnology (or similar).
- Advanced agronomical knowledge
- Business and customer oriented
- Marketing and communication skills
- Anticipation, training skills
- Adaptability, team work, relationships building, leadership, communication
- Computer skills related with knowledge transfer
- 50% of the daily business is linked to travel
- Language skills: ENGLISH medium level as minimum accepted
- Digital and Precision Ag related skills
- Experience in varieties field testing
- Experience in product / solution evaluation
- Experience in Sales or Marketing or Distribution
The position is open for 12 month contract.
Пожаловаться на вакансию
© rabota.uaПолная версия сайта