The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 13,000 field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 300 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Sloviansk, Severodonetsk, Mariupol, Donetsk, Luhansk and Odesa.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit website: http://www.icrc.org/
Based in Mariupol
- Prepares and posts accounting entries in the accounting software on a regular basis
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions in accordance with financial procedures.
- Helps to ensure, that operations run smoothly through efficient cash-flow management, covering the fund needs of the structure.
- Keeps files up to date at all times and guarantees proper filing of relevant supporting documents for the future reference, including audits.
- Performs integrity checks of accounting entries made on a regular basis.
- Participates in monthly closing activities.
- Knows, applies and complies with all administrative and financial procedures and deadlines linked to his/her work.
- Identifies anomalies or other issues and reports them to his/her supervisor.
The tasks and responsibilities defined above are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on organizational needs.
- Completed secondary schooling and vocational training
- Certificate in accounting
- 1-2 years' work experience in the relevant field;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good computer knowledge (MS Office; knowledge or experience with ERP systems is a big plus);
- Capacity to adhere to and to implement procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience of international organization will be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of accounting software.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations by 18.11.2018
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interview. No queries by phone please.