Senior Java Developer (Falcon)
An extension for a trading platform that will support the operational functions of the business. The project is enhancing a current system to tailor for requirements that come from the trading industry, having functionalities such as registrations, message ingestion from metatrader 4, payment services. Challenges include concurrent transactions in streams during real-time processing, multi-tenancy, micro-service development using messaging systems such as Kafka. All technology used is cutting edge and runs on Docker.
- Deep knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with JPA, Hibernate;
- Experience with Spring framework, IoC;
- Practical experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with Junit, TDD;
- OOP, OOD, UML, Design Patterns;
- Understanding and experience with Git;
- Experience with REST and SOAP services.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge & commercial experience with Scala;
- Experience with Groovy.
- Devops experience: Ansible, AVS, GCP;
- Experience with Python and BASH scripting;
- Experience in troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing
- Willingness to write unit, integration and acceptance tests;
- Understanding of best practices in scalable server side architecture;
- Agile, Scrum, Team Management.
- You will need English language to collaborate;
- Design and implement micro-services, running on a Docker Swarm using Java/Scala, Akka
streams and Kafka;
- Develop automated tests for any new, or enhance current automated tests;
- Peer program and code reviews.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Competitive salary ($4000);
- Office in the heart of Kiev;
- Schedule 5/2 10am-7:30pm;
- Friendly and young team;
- Future career promotion;
- Free hairdresser and nails artist at the office.