Administrative Assistant (Procurement)
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting a talented, experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant (Procurement) and provide exceptional administrative services within one of our projects in Kyiv.
We offer the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector. The prospective candidate will have an opportunity to join BICS team on both national and international levels.
Areas of Responsibility:
- executing ad-hoc queries within the procurement and general services department
- responding to internal customer enquiries
- processing purchase orders independently, in the procurement system and in compliance with the Purchase Policy
- communicating purchase orders to vendors, receiving goods and following up the invoicing
- validating invoices
- producing aggregated reports on the regular basis
- cooperating on the optimization of the organization and processes of procurement and general services, reviewing and evaluating existing procedures and making optimization proposals
- Proficiency in Excel (worksheet functions, pivot tables) and familiarity with PowerPoint
- Good English level to communicate with suppliers and internal clients
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, proactive approach, stress resistance, and ability to work in a team
- Result-orientedness (getting things done) and good task/time management
- Experience with administrative activities or coordination of business processes is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with information technology, especially Telecommunication industry (common buzzwords), will be an asset.