Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Automation Quality Assurance Engineer for 90POE
On behalf of 90 Percent of Everything, Ciklum is looking for Automation/Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Get your special $2000 bonus for the successful recommendation made in December!
Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Introduction to 90PoE: https://youtu.be/n6rjhwaq-lo
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and NoSQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
- Ensure the stable operation of the platform
- Strong focus on ensuring that security best practice is implemented throughout the platform
- Develop and maintain the cloud infrastructure for the platform across multiple environments
- Configure and support the Kubernetes clusters that applications are deployed to
- Work closely with development squads to support them in deploying their application and promoting them to production
- Provide tooling to developers to improve their efficiency in operating applications
- Continuous improvement of all CI/CD processes
- Provide tooling to give developers visibility into the way that their systems are running
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the DevOps Lead
- QA with 2 years of experience in Automation
- Experience in developing and execution of automated frameworks, test scripts.
- Experience with executing automation tests on CI
- Experience in working with cloudbased environments
- Experience with automating cross-browser and automating mobile and desktop applications
- Strong experience in Selenium WebDriver, NodeJS, Cypress JS
- Strong experience in Automating frontend, backend and Web services
- Strong experience with BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Knowledge of Agile and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Experience with performance, security and accessibility testing
Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
- Tested End 2 End software
- Worked within the team or individually
- Able to prioritise testing within the given time and resources
- Automated testing
- Manual testing
- Working with CI/CD practices
- Written and Maintaining test scripts
- Collaborating in small but fast paced teams
- Raising and triaging the bugs.
- Full knowledge of Bug Life cycle
- Worked in complete STLC Life cycle
- ISTQB or similar certification in Software Testing
- Development background
- Experience on Performance and Security testing
- Experience working with Dev-ops
- Good level of English
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
What's in it for you?
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме