Senior Performance QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Performance QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 150 employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 30 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you'll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Testing Center of Excellence is software quality assurance unit in Ciklum which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 63 SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 60 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 10 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 27 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificates - Offensive Security Certified Professional and Expert
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
- Determine the performance test requirements and Performance Test strategy;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensuring they meet client's expectations;
- Develop scripts and scenarios for performance testing;
- Execute load, stress, volume and endurance Tests as required;
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Train, Mentor and Manage members of the team
- Performance Testing Experience (+2 years);
- Working experience with on of load testing tools like JMeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner, Locust, etc.;
- Working experience in any object-oriented and scripting programming languages (Python, Java, C#, JS, etc.);
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities throughout SDLC phases;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures (server response time, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Working experience with service side monitoring tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- Experience in analyzing the application usage traffic using log parsing or other tools like DeepLogAnalyzer, etc.;
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Upper-intermediate English level at least.
- Good analytical skills and great interest towards problem analysis and tuning
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме