Junior Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Ready for a great international challenge within the n.1 beauty company in the world?
As a junior C&B Specialist you will carry out activities linked to pay and social benefits and advise C&B Manager.
- Plan and follow-up results of local and national inquiries into matters of pay, be aware of developments in the market
- Implement procedures and apparatus for pay, payroll, workforce management and payments remaining vigilant of their legal compliance in partnership with finance
- Management of additional benefits in company
- Carry out all processes linked to personnel administration and keep individual personnel files up-to-date
- Handle variable aspects of pay and personnel transfers within the pay system
- Prepare financial and fiscal information linked to pay within the framework of internal and external demands.
- University degree in finance / economics / management
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labour law
- English upper-intermediate
- Strong communication, organizational and project leading skills
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Cosmetic Company in the world
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing
- Career opportunities and personalized development
- Professional and social benefits