QA ENGINEER relocate Tallinn
The QA Engineer writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases; develops, maintains and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products; analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Help develop, execute and maintain test plans for product releases.
- Design, develop and maintain/enhance the QA automation software.
- Design, implementation and documentation of test cases for product releases and addition of these test cases to the automated suites.
- Work with the development team, product management and documentation to ensure the requirements and design are translated into efficient test case design and implementation.
- Identify and execute the manual test coverage; analyze testing results, identify and report root causes for test failures by working with the development team.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions for a wide range of difficult problems.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering field.
- Entry level for less complex professional roles not requiring a specific degree.
- Has developed knowledge of an extensive body of technical, support or administrative policies and procedures.
- Requires extensive training and experience to perform a wide variety of interrelated, multi-skilled or standard procedural assignments and resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues.
- Accomplished in implementing practical procedures or systems, which are moderately complex and require extended skill in order to ensure proper completion.
- Basic understanding of the roles of various functional groups within own area.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant, QA experience.
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies (automated and manual test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design, scripting and execution, automated test tools)
IT Development - OP Tool - US