Finance Manager/Chief Accountant (FMCG, food)
Our client, an international company (FMCG, food) is looking for Finance Manager/Chief Accountant.
- Overall control and management of the finance function in Ukraine country office
- Corporate accounting and reporting to HQ
- Execution of financial controls
- Preparing and providing accounting, tax and financial reporting in accordance with Ukrainian law as well as consolidation under IFRS
- Cooperation with controlling authorities
- Controlling all banking operations performed in the company
- Planning and managing cash flows
- Coordinating reporting procedures and proper closing of periods
- Budgeting and analyzing financial processes inside the company
- Treasury function
- Payroll control
- Managing the accounting team for Ukraine country office
- University degree in Audit/Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Chief Accountant (FMCG, B2B sales, logistics or others)
- Strong managerial experience
- MS Office, Excel, 1С expertise 1С 8.2 (8.3), SAP (desirable but not mandatory)
- Strong communicator with excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a mandatory requirement
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We guarantee confidentiality to all applicants.