Senior DevOps Engineer (IRC61723)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
If you have a passion for high performance computing then come be part of the TechOps team that supports real time, high volume complex advertising and bidding network, jobs running on a large Hadoop data warehouse and a host of other technical problems waiting to be solved. As a member of the DevOps team you must be able to ask the right questions, understand the business and technical requirements of internal and external clients, and then translate those needs into actionable items for execution in conjunction with other cross-functional team members.
The goal is to support the needs of the customer, while ensuring the operational standards and best practices are adhered to. We are geared to support stability, scalability and outstanding service across the entire organization.
The mission of the Technical Operations team is to build and operate data centers containing thousands of servers across several continents. We are responsible for the building and maintenance of data centers, inventory management, monitoring services development, platform integration and management, capacity planning, global traffic management, release management, application and development support, network support and troubleshooting.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
- Build and expand infrastructure capacity at remote Data Centers
- Perform deployments and maintenance to implement code, architecture and configurations changes
- Provide support and diagnose issues to other teams related to our infrastructure
- Develop and maintain new health checks for system and application-level monitoring
- Strong linux experience
- Experience in a high volume systems
- Experience managing clusters
- Scripting in bash, perl, python or other scripting languages
- Building Jenkins pipeline
- Configuration Management with Puppet, Chef or similar systems
- Enjoy automating tasks, rather than repeating them
- Strong knowledge of Internet building blocks (TCP, DNS, HTTP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable collaborating and supporting a diverse team of engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in complex systems
- Familiarity with monitoring/alerting tools such as Graphite, Nagios, Pingdom, Catchpoint, and PagerDuty