eZLO is a product company that developing home automation project under one of the most popular and noted branch - IoT (Internet of Things) technology. Home automation, or the smart home, is the concept of being able to monitor, manage, control, and automate just about every piece of electronics in your home, such as your TV, music system, lighting, thermostat, appliances, video surveillance, door locks, etc. Home automation has been around for decades, but it is transitioning from custom/high-cost solutions to more mainstream price points, driven by the use of lower-cost wireless.
Main goals of eZLO: easy to setup, easy to use, state of heart product. Affordable for the mainstream market.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks like Express/Koa.
- React and Redux experience is considered as a plus.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Working level of English is required.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
- Fully paid sick leaves (5 per year) and vacation days (20 per year);
- Compensation of the tax payments;
- Compensation of conferences and courses;
- English speaking club;
- Recreation area equipped
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation for sport.