Medical Scientific Advisor
Bayer Ltd, a leading multinational company, is opening a position of
Medical Scientific Advisor
- To act as a country level scientific expert between Bayer and medical community on national level through the dissemination and education of scientific data and material within TAs responsible for.
- To ensure that TLs and local organizations have access to relevant scientific information and that information is shared with the medical community.
- To ensure medical governance in local organization and to act as a strategic cross-functional partner to business according to company strategy.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading role in local medical strategy development, CF-alignment and implementation on the country level. Medical activation plan preparation and implementation.
- Strong collaboration with CF-partners (Marketing, Market Access, PV, Regulatory, Corporate Communication etc) to maximize the value for the company.
- Scientific data transformation into company messages, development or/and adaptation of medical content for local materials, scientific events, scientific discussions for exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational and research related items with external (TLs) and internal (company staff) clients. Responsible as a medical affairs partner for market preparation and product/indication launch.
- Interactions with Medical Societies and scientific support to Scientific Advisory Boards.
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities within area of responsibility. To plan and organize scientific training and education events / sessions with TLs within their specific therapeutic area or product.
- Planning, Approval, Conducting, Reporting of medical studies in the area of responsibility.
- Materials creation with the team, company materials and events review and approval.
- Ensuring medical governance in area of responsibility.
- To collaborate with Market Access and supporting presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
- University degree in medicine (Diploma of physician)
- Job experience in scientific area
- Educational specialization/expertise/experience within a specific TA minimum 2 years
- Experience in commercial organization (pharmaceutical company preferably), understanding of business
- Clinical development knowledge & strong statistical skills
- Comfort with numbers and ability to extract insights from data
- Medical writing experience either through educational background and / or job experience
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Medical Scientific Advisor demonstrates strategic mindset, quickly develops structured knowledge and understanding of therapeutic area products and/or related fields, coordinates and/or leads projects from inception to conclusion. Medical Scientific Advisor is seen as a leader among peers. Negotiates for win-win results and solutions through knowledge of the role, the changing environment and the company.
BAYER offers a highly dynamic work environment within an ambitious and experienced team. Flexibility and freedom of work are as well important to us as accountability for our actions and commitment to success.
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail: Отправить резюме
Please note - only selected for interview candidates will be contacted.