Recruitment Team Lead
- Meet assigned hiring targets and adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities.
- To build & maintain solid relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- Mentor and develop the recruiting team.
- Demonstrate excellent interviewing skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Has mentor skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of new resource and headhunting tools. Take part of global recruitment forums and active on social networks.
- Display knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
- Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics.
- Portray administrative and documentation skills, detail-orientation, and a proficiency with reporting tools and databases.
- Drive talent acquisition strategies whilst managing and motivating your team.
- Develop recruitment and placement policies, systems, and procedures, including strategies and selection techniques
- Direct internal and external exempt recruitment and placement activities of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and trade associations.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits, and employment practices
- Implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees.
- Prepare descriptions of job opportunities and accompanying compensation schedules.
- Proactively research and investigate innovative sourcing strategies.
- Recruit, interview, and screen job candidates to fill company openings.
- Train partners and employees in the skill of behavioral interviewing on an ongoing basis to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Work with the HR Manager to prepare annual recruitment budgets and monitor expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations.
- Be part of employer branding to support the recruitment process.
About Us: SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1000 professional and experienced individuals- with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination- we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools. If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured!