Distributors’ Account Manager
We are looking for highly motivated professional who will be responsible for developing sales of company products and/or services and all related sales activities to designated strategic clients (distributors).
- Responsible for developing sales of company products and/or services and all related sales activities to designated strategic clients
- Develops, sustains (owns) the strategic account relationships - responsible for account ROI
- Day-to-day management of account transactional relationship
- Provides regular and comprehensive information flow from/to SRs to customers HQs and their regional offices
- Develops business plans and customer satisfaction goals and operates at a senior level in customer organisation. Maintains a watching brief on developments within customer's organisations which may affect future Monsanto Legacy business in Ukraine
- Contributes to the TP and Commercial policy development (long-term objectives, pricing strategy, etc.)
- Handles negotiations at a high level, but within defined limits of discretion
- Leverages resources as needed (SRs, TD, Credit, Cod, etc.).
- Education background: Higher degree in agronomy / finance / social science is desirable
- Work experience: from 5 years of practical working experience, preferably in international company (sales, technology, etc.) dealing with key clients and being involved in negotiations process
- Required skills: Highly developed organizational skills; attention to procedure and detail; a proven ability to deliver results in a multi-disciplinary, team-based working environment; ability to negotiate at high levels; excellent presentation skills and trainer's skills
- Required knowledge: Agricultural and/or horticultural practice, seed variety or related regulations, product development, product management, financial and credit tools use, coaching and training skills
- Languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English (Intermediate) are the must.
The position is open for 12 months contract.