Senior web developer
- 3+ years of experience in Front-end development;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with LESS;
- Understanding principles of BEM methodology;
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles and user experience;
- Basic Photoshop and design skills;
- Collaboration tools: Jira, GIT;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment;
- English level: upper-intermediate;
- Architect and implement customer and client-facing features;
- Research and implement flexible and extendable solutions;
- Efficiently collaborate with other team members;
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices;
- Active communication with customer on daily basis;
- Suggest on better layout structure and design;
- Promote usability practices.
Conditions: SBTech is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer.
If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques - then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
Here we're working really hard, and also learning and developing fast. We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that's exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities - you simply have to seize them.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Formal review process twice a year
- Very good remuneration
- Comprehensive health insurance + gym
- Team building and fun activities
- High end modern office facilities
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Fruits and snacks in the office