We are looking for a bright-minded student or recent graduate to join Brands & Portfolio (Marketing) team. The role of our team is to develop the Brands, Portfolio and Pricing strategy aimed to maximize JTI performance in the market and to meet short and long-term objectives.
It is an excellent opportunity of personal, professional and career development. This position is aimed to raise potential Product Managers and will involve you into real business projects and give valuable multifunctional experience in a big international company. It is fix-termed project position which provides truly 360° business overview and includes four rotations in different functions:
6 months - Brands & Portfolio function (1st team)
3 months - Sales Department
3 month - Business Decision Support / Marketing
6 months - Brands & Portfolio function (2nd team)
- Contribute to analysis and inputs into brand strategies development.
- Support Group Brand Manager (GBM) / Brand Manager (BM) in development of brand business cases: providing GBM / BM with brand and competition performance analysis, focusing on commercial aspects.
- Assist with analysis of JTI and competitors pricing strategies.
- Contribute to brand communication programs development, 3rd parties' management (agencies, service providers).
- Work in close collaboration with Commercial Strategy group, Business Decision Support, Trade Marketing team, New Product Development team, Legal, Corporate Affairs and Communication teams, Global Brand Group.
- Student of 4th-6th year or recently graduated (2015-2018)
- Able to work full-time
- Person with strong analytical thinking
- Creative and inventive
- 1 year+ of work experience in Marketing / PR
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills