Junior Supply Planner Specialist
The leading company in the Ukrainian market in the category of household - Ergopack, which is now part of the International Group Sarantis (www.sarantisgroup.com), invites you to take part in the competition for the vacant position of Junior Supply Planner Specialist. We are looking for a highly professional and efficient specialist who is ready to solve interesting and challenging tasks set by the company's management. The company guarantees an interesting job in a stably developing large company.
The purpose of the position: control and management of demand and stocks of products.
- Planning and inventory management at optimal levels, ensuring the on time and accurate availability;
- Coordination and timely control of orders in cooperation with foreign suppliers and local production;
- Management of the supply replenishment flow of finished goods from third party suppliers;
-Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Marketing to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts;
- Cross functional participation in projects implementation along with the company's rest departments;
- Use & Maintain the Demand Planning company's information systems as the primary forecasting and replenishment system tool;
- Maintain and prepare reports related to demand planning processes as well as to inventory.
- University degree in numerical discipline;
- At least1 years' experience in a relevant position, ideally in FMCG sector is considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of E.R.P systems. The knowledge of 1C and SAP is considered an asset;
- Responsibility, developed communication skills, a high level of analytical thinking, literacy, ability to overcome objections, a focus on results, the ability to work well in multitasking mode with large volumes of information.
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package linked to financial performance;
- Development opportunities in a multinational group;
- The possibility of professional self-realization;
- Official employment from the first working day;
- Schedule: Mon-Fri from 9 - 18.