Транспорт и Логистика
Location: Hostomel, Kyiv region
- Excellent English
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Languages (with major English) or equivalent
- High analytical skills
- Strong structural skills and ability to prioritize
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Confident PC user and ability to pick up easily new software and IT tools
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Consultancy colleagues from KN offices abroad regarding invoices for our services
- Providing business travel support (travel applications, tickets, accommodation, travel cash, etc.)
- Filling out post-business trip expense reports
- Support in conclusion agreements with new suppliers
- Registration new suppliers in corporate system
- Registration orders in corporate system
- Arranging meetings (booking rooms, organizing coffee, tea, cakes, etc.).
- Preparation of time sheets
Good reasons to join
At Kuehne + Nagel you will have an opportunity to work in friendly and professional team. We offer official employment fully compliant to Ukrainian rules and law, competitive salary, medical insurance, annual bonus and transportation (metro station-office-metro station). Global responsibility assumes a lot of international communication and tremendous personal development potential.
This is an opportunity for strong team players with good communication and interpersonal skills who would like to work in an international environment. The person should be service-minded, energetic, pro-active, self-starter and quick learner.