Телеком Инженер, Solution Specialist, Microwave Transport
Telecommunication, Solution Specialist, Microwave Transport
Pre-sales activities of GSM/3G/4G/5G transport networks by responding to RFI, RFQ and RFP. Preparation of technical clarification, statement of compliance document, BoQ & Solution Document.
Preparation of slides for end customer meeting which includes proposed solution and offered products.
Bid Management - Ensuring that all stakeholders involved in a bid deliver solution/deliverables as per overall bid strategy and are abreast with changing requirements.
Create templates and checklists for all proposal types.
Interaction with teams of sales, engineering and pricing team to ensure timely delivery.
Delivering timely and effective solutions despite increase in the number of pre-sales/ sales activities.
Strong time management / prioritisation skills workload to ensure deadlines are met.
Presentation on Technical solutions to Customers, Market Study & Technical feedback to R&D centre.
Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of TDM, Hybrid & IP based Microwave radio.
- Strong knowledge of PDH/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts would be beneficial.
- Should have knowledge of multi-vendor microwave and optical equipment.
- Strong technical skills in operating transmission system for multi-vendor MW products including MW indoor, outdoor, all types of cards and functionality.
- Good knowledge of the network topology, Traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics.
- Should have detailed understanding of TCP-IP and IP Routing Protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of transmission design, Backbone & Access network planning as per customer requirements and communication protocols, understanding of customer requirements and to suggest suitable technical solution.
- In-depth knowledge of telecom architecture as per IEEE and 3GPP standards to reduce CAPEX & OPEX
- Knowledge of transmission/backhaul optimization, reuse of existing infrastructure, transmission equipment and deployment & integration.
- End to end understanding of MIMO, Cellular IOT, Network Slicing, SDN etc
- Good knowledge about network and interfaces.
- Knowledge and practice of microwave planning tools like Pathloss and MapInfo.
- A team player with experience of working operationally with a multi-cultural environment
- Customer focused and process oriented
- Proficiency with various office software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Fluency in English Language
Bachelor of engineering / B. Tech (ECE / EEE / CS /IT / TC) or relevant degree.
CCNA/CCNP Certified preferred.
Any other IP certification will be added advantage.
5+ years of experience in telecom industry/relevant field, preferably in transmission equipment industry.